Pages

Wednesday 3 December 2014

The Christmas Tag 2014


Hey everyone, so today's post is going to be a little bit festive! It is finally December which means Christmas is nearly upon us all. I will be doing the Christmas Tag for you today.

1.  What is your favourite Christmas film? I love Elf and the Muppets Christmas Carol, not exactly classics.
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Sadly, I don't think I ever have. It never snows on Christmas here.
3. Where do you usually spend your Christmas? I alternate every Christmas. This year I will be spending it in my home town with my dad and his family where as last year I was away in my mums home town with her family.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song? I love Mariah Carey all I want for Christmas. Or a new favourite of mine is Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey, which I heard in work a few weeks ago and have sung it everyday since!
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve? No but the years I am with my dad I tend to open my mums presents on the 23rd before I go to my dads.
6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dancer, Prancer, Comit, Cupid, Blitzen, Rudolph,Vixen and Dasher. I think that's them all.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to this year? New pyjamas on Christmas Eve.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? For the first time ever I have a real tree! Never had one before they have always been fake.
9. What is your all time favourite Christmas food? Pigs in blankets. I love them.
10. Be honest: Do you live giving or receiving gifts? Once I finally get round to getting peoples gift I like giving them but at the time or writing this post I have bought the grand total of 0.
11. What is the best gift you have ever received? I really can't think off the top of my head.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the Christmas season? New York, how amazing would that be!
13. Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably? I like to think I'm a pro but secretly I know I am far from it.
14. Most memorable Christmas moment? Again I really can't think haha I am bad at this but there has been that many I cant seem to think.
15.  What made you realise the truth about Santa? What truth???? ;) haha.
16. Do you make New Year's resolutions and do you stick to them? I do make them but fail them every year.
17. What makes the holidays special for you? Spending time with my family for sure.

Thanks for reading
KT xx

No comments:

Post a Comment