Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

GOSH- 9 Shades; To enjoy in New York.



Hey everyone so today's post is going to be on the GOSH 9 shade eyeshadow palette in 'To enjoy in New York'.
I picked this up a couple of months ago when Superdrug had a 2 for £10 deal on GOSH eye products which is a great deal as this palette should of been £9.99 by its self. 
First off I'm going to say that I love the package it is a lovely compact black matte case with GOSH written in a glossy black colour. It also has a big mirror inside which is always handy.
The inside of the palette has 3 rows of shades. The top row has pink colours. The middle row is purple colours and the bottom row are neutral colours. All of the colours have a hint of shimmer to them.
All in all I think these are really good shadows. They are all highly pigmented and are long lasting and I would definitely buy more.
I can't find this one online so I am not sure if they have stopped doing it now.
Have you tried any of these palettes? What do you think?
KT xx 

2 comments:

  1. pretty palette! love these warm colors!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete