Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Lazy Day Routine.

Hey everyone so I was just watching the lovely Gabby from Gabriella/Velvet Ghost. New video on Youtube on her Lazy day routine and I thought it was a great day of doing it so I put the questions she used into a blog post for you all to read.

1. What is your lazy day skin routine? I would probably just use what ever cleanser we have in the shower at that time to go over my full face then my usual moisturiser.

2. What is your lazy day makeup? If I am having a lazy day chances are I won't be wearing any makeup.

3. What is your lazy day hair style? Either scraped back into a pony tail or just down natural and natural.

4. What is your lazy day scent? Next just pink, I have the candle and the body spray so I tend to use both on a lazy day.

5. What is your lazy day snack? A cheese baguette from the local sandwich shop at the end of my road!

6. What is your favourite pamper product? Anything from lush, got to love a lush bath bomb or bubble bar.

7.  What is your lazy day drink? Probably a bottle of vimto.

Hope you enjoyed reading this post

KT
xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment