Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

Benefit Wishlist.

Hey everyone, my post today is going to be my current Benefit wishlist. I have never really tried Benefit before, I have an eye kit with a few eye shadows, primer and mascara in but I really want to try them properly and get more things so here is what I am wanting at the moment.

1. Porefessional primer. £24.50
2. Brow zings. £24.50
3. Hoola Bronzer. £23.50
4. They're real mascara. £19.50
5. They're real push up liner. £18.50
6. Dallas Blusher. £23.50

What products from benefit are you wanting to try?

KT 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Some of these products would be in my wishlist also!
    Great design! Love it!
    I would really appriciate if we would follow each other on GFC and BL! If so please let me know in a comment on my blog^^

    I started following you, waiting for you to follow back ;)
    xoxo Colli
    my Blog - TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete